KEY INGREDIENTS :
• 4 types of LIVE BACTERIA STRAINS
- Lactobacillus acidophilus : ACNE
- Bifidobacterium lactis : IMMUNITY
- Bifidobacterium bifidum : IMMUNITY
- Lactobacillus plantarum : INFLAMMATION
• Ascorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide 5, Resveratrol, Arbutin, Vitamin E.
TEXTURE & SCENT : A gel-like liquid with citrusy scent.
RECOMMENDED FOR : All skin type
• Reduce acne formation & inflammation
• Enlighten new & old scars
• Pores tightening
• Skin tone & texture improvement
• Improve sensitive skin (Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis & Irritation)
• Effectively improve - Skin pigmentation, Sun spots, Skin darkening spots
• Anti aging - Wrinkles reduction
Aqua, Oryzalac (Oryza Sativa), Lauric Acid, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide 5, Glycerin, Resveratrol, Arbutin, Phytosterols, Vitamin E, Tocotrienols, Thyme Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Vanila Essential Oil, Polysaccharides, Emulsifier, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
"When i first tried this serum, just like anyone else, i didn't know what to expect as this is my first probiotic skincare and that time, i almost never heard or read about how topical probiotic works on your skin. So i literally have no idea what it was all about. But then, me and my husband try it and after 2 weeks, we're both can feel difference on our skin.
Our skin texture is greatly improved, the result is more obvious for my husband as he has a textured skin due to acne scars and surprisingly his scars have been so much less deep. The keyword is LESS DEEP. Not completely banish as we all know, deep scars can't be treated with skincare.
I called this serum as ALL-IN-ONE SERUM. It's not only great for acne but also for pigmentation (dark spot/acne scars) and great for strengthen your skin barrier. So, if you really wanna choose a serum that can target all of your skin concern at once, this could be it."